Seasonal Admin Assistant
Portsmouth | Dependant on qualifications. Company Pension Scheme.
We are a busy centre, hosting many school groups and delivering a number of RYA courses and multi activity clubs and courses regularly throughout the season as well as hosting drop in “pay and play” customers. The centre offers sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding and a number of landbased activities including a climbing tower, archery, and field games and activities.
The Centre is looking for a Seasonal Administrator to support the Senior Management team at the ASC – Portsmouth. The position is seasonal June – September and will be based on a 48 hour contract. There will be weekend and evening working involved.
The candidate would be required to;
- Maintain a professional manner and appearance when representing the centre.
- Liaise with current & potential clients
- Process and maintain bookings – record numbers / course figures for weekly and monthly reporting.
- Data input of all customer information and booking information.
- In the absence of the DM & CI take responsibility for the daily cashing up process.
- Stock control of centre promotional material, certificates and logbooks.
- Maintain current relationships with schools.
- Acquire new business – schools, groups and individuals.
- Assist the Schools & Groups Liaison in the creation of social media.
- Maintain a customer focus.
* Welcoming, friendly and enthusiastic.
* Excellent communication skills with group leaders, students and staff.
* Organised and punctual
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to problem solve
The individual must have a sound knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word and Excel), and will be trained in the databases and systems used by the centre. They must have worked as part of a team and be able to adapt to different situations in a fast paced environment.
Role Start Date ASAP
Dependant on qualifications. Company Pension Scheme.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Hermione Garner email@example.comApply Now
All Centres | Volunteer
As a charity, our Watersports Centres regularly need volunteers to help us deliver our activities, on and off the water. We love having friendly and approachable, regular volunteers. If you would like to be added to our volunteer list for future opportunities, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Seasonal Watersports Instructor Roles
All Centres | Dependent on experience
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and approachable individuals to join our family in 2019! People who can build relationships and bonds with our customers as well as working with the team to make our sessions the best they can be.
We will be recruiting for watersports instructors with any of the following qualifications:
- RYA Dinghy Instructors
- RYA Windsurf Instructors
- RYA Senior Instructors
- RYA Powerboat Instructors
- RYA SailFOIL and WindFOIL Instructors
- RYA Race Coaches
- BSUPA Paddleboard Instructors
- BCU Kayak Instructors
The perks of working with us include the use of centre equipment, a wide range of discounts on sailing clothes and kit plus an opportunity to be part of a growing watersports company. Whilst you are a part of the team we will also help to develop your industry skills through in-house training and instructor development programmes.
The positions will run from March to October 2019, with part-time and peak season roles also available.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team then please complete the application form and send to Hermione Garner at email@example.com along with a covering letter and a recent CV if you have one.
You can download the application form by heading to the following link:Apply Now